Worship Vision

We all go through those storms of spiritual warfare. We all have moments when we feel like we just have nothing left to give. This Sunday I was really struggling just to keep my head above water. I didn't exactly know what was really going on, I just felt like I couldn't get out. How could I feel like this and be on the worship team? I was at a breaking point. During our prayer time we led the song It is Well the Bethel version. As we began to sing I looked down and I was surrounded around people crying at the altar. As I stood there looking down all I could think about was I am not worthy to lead these people, and I feel like I should be down there. It was in that moment that I felt the Lord show me when you have nothing else left to give, that is the perfect time to lead because you're not leading on your own strength. It was beautiful and I will never loose sight of the vision He gave me that morning. When we have people surrounding us looking to be led, and we are in a place of brokenness, that is when He can show His mighty strength best. It's not about where we are, because it is not about us.

Comments

Popular Posts