Gentleman Dance

A Gentleman Dance
September 24, 2017

Just another year trying to face my fears
Opening my heart is not something I've done for years
People tell me to step out and believe
And watch just what you'll do
But how do I step out knowing what I do

I've always run
I've only seen tears and pain
Heartbreak and left feeling nothing but shame
There's Nothing good has ever come when I let go
So God please show me
How gentleman dance

Ch:
God I'm asking you to show me what to do
Open my eyes to see the man you hAve for me
Don't let me be afraid
Don't let me run away
Without giving him a chance to teach me how gentleman dance

Not every man's the same as the ones from my past
All those memories will not always last
There will come  a day when I see his face
He'll show me love and he'll tAke my hand
He'll usher me out on the dance floor
He'll pursue me as I go forth
He'll teach me how gentleman dance

Comments

Popular Posts