Hear our Cry

Father when I speak to you
I don't want my words to be filled with empty religion
let my words be words that will change the future of my lineage

As I speak let the reflection of my soul be what captures your very attention
May my heart reflect that of a young child who believes just about every word mentioned

Tame my tongue from doubt and any false expectations
Open my eyes and my ears to hear and see My Father's marvelous perfection

At times I can not see
There are times when it takes everything in me to believe
Oh but I know your promise is true
And you promise never to leave

Father I speak and declare the words which cover my life are words of promise and declaration of everything that screams your creation

Let my life bring praise and change
Unto a long lost and dying nation
Remind your people they too
Are called to be a change in a starving generation

Arise you speak to your church
Body of one mind and one accord
That often brings such discord
Be healed and come to unite a fire inside the church to fight
To fight for the body
To fight for the lost
To fight for the brethren who are hurting and can't see to count the cost

Bring healing and restore
Let the body open it's eyes and no longer ignore
The pain of those who cry in silence
 afraid of not being good enough to share their internal fight which often causes blindness

Oh Father hear our heart
Hear our cry
Hear us as we declare
This nation will one day again arise
To declare and raise your banner high.


Comments

Popular Posts