Dear YOU


To You,
I have not written in this way in a long time, but tonight I want to share my heart with you. I do not just want to be another Christian blogger or your typical "I'm going to start preaching on social media". I long to share truth in a world where the truth is often silenced. My desire is to encourage and build up others who often feel lost and alone.

Ephesians 4:11-16 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [e]edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

To cause growth to the body and how many of you know we all need growth in our lives. God has called all of us. Yes! God has called all of us. God doesn't just call pastors, teachers, and people who have a passion for ministry; He calls us Children of God (Romans 8:14 Those who are led by the spirit are sons of God.) If we are children of God than we have one responsibility; make Him known to this world! We are to love God above all else, and we are to love one another. We are to take the Gospel in to all the streets and to all walks of life. The true and authentic character of God is what we are to share. There are many who share their opinion of what they believe scripture says, but there is a freedom of truth when the truth is spoken. The Bible tells us that God's word is truth and the truth sets us free. John 17:17 your word is truth. John 8:32 And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

My passion and my desire is to take this journey with I AM for Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 
God is I AM and He is calling all of His children to come to Him. He is calling all of His children to grow in Him, to know Him more, and to be the light unto this world. Jesus became flesh for us, so that we can be the righteousness of God in Christ. It is a platform for pride or social media likes or debates, NO! I AM's Journey is a place where we can grow together. Everything I share I share out of my own experiences and testimony. I share my heart with you, so that you to can walk in an intimate Journey with God. This is my heart and desire not only for I Am's Journey, but also Whosatmydoor, and Generation Revival. God has placed these on my Spirit to share the Gospel and I thank you for your time to read and grow with me. May these pages and posts encourage you to deeper levels in Christ. Glory to God!

Comments

Popular Posts