Hidden in My heart

 One afternoon a couple of months ago the Lord spoke to my spirit. At the time I questioned if this word was for a later time, but I just knew by faith this was the hour. I was given clear instructions to hide this in my heart even from my husband.


This was a hour to stand in faith. This was the hour to hold tight to the promises of God, and not let anyone in. No matter what it looked like in the physical I knew what the Lord had spoken. At the time when this word would have been confirmed my family found themselves having to believe for another family member's life. I still remember riding home from the hospital praying my aunt would wake up and be healed. As we drove I looked out over the country fields and hills, and I was reminded of the word I was carrying. I was reminded that here I am believing God for a complete miracle, but at the same time I am carrying a very special promise.

It wasn't until I got home that I took a test and within seconds got the positive. I knew that if God could give me a positive pregnancy test just months after a miscarriage, and after a false test reading, then surely He would heal my aunt. You know what? That is exactly what He did.

This was a time of intimacy with God, and even though I couldn't wait to share the news with my husband deep down I knew the timing wasn't yet. God kept giving the story of Elizabeth in Luke 1.
I still remember the look on his face when he found out. It was an absolute miracle, because we literally decided a month before that we were not even going to think about getting pregnant until we moved. A month later I found out God has other plans! As excited as we both were we believed this was not to be shared publicly yet.

In Luke 1 the Lord sends an angel to Zechariah and tells him that his barren wife will birth him a son. The angel gives him a word from the Lord. Zechariah doubted the word and was silenced until after that child was born. Elizabeth kept herself in seclusion for five months (1:24). It was during her sixth month the angel appeared to the virgin Mary and confirmed she would be with child and birth the son of God. He also told her that her old barren relative was already six months. A woman who it was impossible to get pregnant and was old; she was already six months.

God hid her for a purpose, but it was after she was in seclusion that the miracle of her pregnancy would encourage Mary's faith. Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God. He protected the promise. He hid the word to fulfill the word that was given. I have seen when you share a word from the Lord with either the wrong people, or the wrong timing; the enemy will attempt to steal that word.

When God speaks a word hide it in your spirit, let that word manifest and grow before you share it. It's like a seed. When a seed is planted in the ground; you can't see it. You only see what has been planted after the plant sprouts, and then you see the fruit. Same as pregnancy. You can't see what is really growing in your womb until about five months, and in that timing God will reveal only what He has promised you. Don't give up just because you haven't seen your promise come to fruition. If God spoke then you better believe He will do everything to bring it forth.
#iamsjourney



Comments

Popular Posts