Unveiled & exposed

Have you ever been completely exposed? Have you ever encountered such a chapter of life that caused you to question your very being; especially what you believe?
I was in a time in life where I held something so tight that the Lord led me to give it away. My heart wanted nothing but to believe and not waver in faith, but really I was doubting so much of what I couldn't understand and I became blinded to what I could. I tried everything to understand and comprehend something I was sure was God. I wanted to believe because I wanted to be obedient. During this time I never saw my eagerness to be obedient was more another way for me to try and control what I didn't know. It was another false self protection. I had no idea how distracted it made me.

There came a point where my once hidden mystery was revealed. Everything I was confused and misunderstanding was completely exposed. I felt as though I was standing in front of the world with out clothes; there was nothing left. Some were facts, but much was mislead information and false accusations.

I came to a place where I had a decision to make. I could walk around wearing the labels other's had named me. I could wear the shame from the attention the lies had created for me. I could deny and argue against what was spoken. I could run away and completely give up. I could tell myself I can't hear God's voice. There were many decisions I could have made. OR I could stand up to every lie from Hell and speak the truth over who God says I am.
I was at a point where I came face to face with the biggest challenge of my life; what is it I truly believe. Do I believe God will speak to me? Do I believe God will give prophecy still today? Do I believe I can lay hands on people and see them be healed by the power of the Holy Spirit in me? Do I believe God will ever use me again? Or do I believe that was what I once believed, but then saw nothing but destruction and agony?

I had a choice and so do you! God can use you no matter what you have been through. No accusation or lie from the enemy can keep you from the high calling God has on your life. No amount of church hurt can destroy your character. No heart break can be so deep God can't completely restore.
I came to a place of laying down ever preaching again, ever praying for another, and certainly speaking words of knowledge. I was moving closer into the direction of the "safety net" of the sidelines. If I didn't tap into the Holy Spirit then I wouldn't have to believe ever again, and I wouldn't get hurt. What a lie! The enemy tried to steal my voice. The enemy tried to steal my identity, because how many of you know when you forget who you are in Christ, then you forget the power of Christ that dwells with in you.

When you recognize the power of Christ in you; the enemy has to flee. The accuser has to accuse himself. The truth comes to light, healing comes, and restoration is birthed. When you recognize the power of Christ in you, then you realize there is no demon in hell who can make you believe you can live just an average non faith filled dead christian walk. Absolutely Not! I had to learn to stand up, shake the dust off my torn old tennis shoes, I had to take them off and put on my brand new shiny heels. I had to strip off the old man and I had to clothe myself in the new woman God created me to be. You too can put on the new man. Renew your mind as the word of God tells us and let the Holy Spirit transform you completely. God has a purpose for you and the enemy thinks He's defeated you, but God has given you a powerful voice to rise above and speak a loud to your situation, and command that you stand from a place of Victory in Jesus Christ. You are a victor in Christ!
#IAMsJourney

Comments

Popular Posts