What you see Inside

February 12, 2016

I point my finger and judge what others can see,
but don't let you see the ugliness in me
This anger, regret, and the pain that I feel is sometimes to real, so real that all I want to do is heal
Heal from the dark nights, and make everything alright
The feelings just get so tight that I want to keep fighting
fighting for what I know is right
the gossip, the hurt, and the words that flow from my mouth
anger that I can not hide because sometimes I feel the ugly words that I hide inside
Ugly, fat, stupid, ADD, ADHD, Bipolar, screw up, mistake
over and over I hear these words
But in my heart I know the cure
I don't have to fight alone and afraid
I just call on my Savior's name
He is one and mighty one who saves
Saves a wreck like me on Calvary
He loves me and there is nothing that can separate me from a love so pure and holy.
Holy He is and Holy I will become, because Jesus Christ is God's one and only son
who came to die so that I may live a life reflecting the character of Jesus Christ, the man who won
and the man who gives freedom, grace, and complete liberty to all that the enemy schemes.
I don't have to be afraid of what I see
I call on His name and He remolds me to be the woman of Christ that He first created me to be.

Comments

Popular Posts