A Father's Love

Our worlds can be surrounded by kaos and the things going on around us, but that doesn't have to define or distract us. In the moments when everything seems like nothing is going right we need help. It is right in those moments when I quiet my heart and a song comes to my heart and overflows my lips. The Holy spirit gives me a rest in him as I quiet my heart. Sitting back and Reflecting on the Love of the Father and all that He has done for me just fills me with complete joy. The love and grace He shows me leaves me completely without words. No matter what it is His peace surpasses all understanding. His grace and forgiveness is freeing. His love abounds and is never failing. His love never leaves. No matter what mistakes we make He is right there wrapping his arms around us. I picture a child playing and falling down, his father comes and bends down to scoop him up. This father is calming his child, carrying him, and letting him know that he doesn't have to fear because his Daddy is here. 

I sense this as an image for God. He is our Papa coming to our side. He is picking us up in his warm and secure arms and He is telling us that we don't have to worry about anything. He has us and He will never let us go. He is telling us that his love is the deepest love we will ever know.  We just need to dwell in His love and saturate ourselves in His peace. 

1 John 3:3 AMP
 See what [an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! The reason that the world does not know (recognize, acknowledge) us is that it does not know (recognize, acknowledge) Him.


Comments

Popular Posts