Too many I wants:

I was writing in me journal and it hit me, "how many times do I keep saying I want"? I keep saying I want and even though what I was saying was for what He wants, I was still saying "I". 
It hit me " Lord what is it that You want"?


In my spirit this is what I believe the Holy Spirit said.
I want you to love me like there's no tomorrow. Don't go one day with leaving me out. I want to know you, but more importantly I want for you to know me. Know the very thing that makes my heart beat. Know that when no one else is around there I am. I am the friend that never leaves. I am the friend who always cares, and I am the lover who always loves. I hear your silent prayers and I hold your deepest tears. I hold you in the palms of my hands just like a father hold his new born infant. I hold you still and I give you my will. Everything about you is me, you are me, because I Am you! I know you. I see you. I love you. Child let this be the very petition of your heart; to know me above your greatest sacrifice. Let this be the plead of your heart; to know the very thing that brings the beat to mine. Love me as such and hope for much!


Comments

Popular Posts