It's not about your obedience 6/16/15

It is not about your obedience; it's all about Jesus's obedience. You see you try so hard to do everything right, but you only find yourself falling more. You feel in adequate and you feel as though something is wrong with you. You feel as though you can't do it right, no matter how many times you try. You feel judged by those around you because you can not hold to the picture of perfection that you see them display. God wants you to know that He sees you and He hasn't forgotten you. If you simply stop trying so hard and release the burden of perfection upon him, then He will make your yoke lite. There is nothing you have to do to make God see you. I feel this in my spirit: Beloved Child, I see the greatest depths of your heart and I can see where you wander, but if you would just learn to trust in me then I will show you what true freedom is. Cast your cares upon me and I will give you rest. Do not let the world take the name that I have already bestowed upon you. You are my Beloved in whom I am pleased. You don't have to be anyone other then who I created you to be. The only thing you ought to strive for more of is knowing who I am. Come seek me and you will surely find the depths of my heart, and it is there that you will find your greatest rest. I hold the key to all of your secrets that you're so afraid to keep.

Comments

Popular Posts