Questions Unanswered

The questions I have are not ones that are soon to be answered. I know that everything that I ponder is really just a matter of faith. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. I have come to a point in my life that I can not plan or schedule out what I think is going to take place; I can't even imagine it. Life is a simple thing. As we try to figure things out and understand the things which we can not see life we just get more frustrated, because we do not hold our future. Psalm 37: 3-5 Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

Many times you hear people quote Psalm 37:4 but if you read the verses before and after you see there is more David was trying to teach us. In verse Psalm 37:7 Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.

David tells us to TRUST in the Lord, DO Good, Delight yourself, Commit your ways, TRUST, and the BE STILL in His presence.

The Father wants to give us the desires of our hearts. He wants to see our dreams come true. He also wants us to rest in His presence and trust Him with our future. Does this mean that you can't have questions? Absolutely not! Look at Psalms. David repeatedly asked the Lord questions, but David knew that He had to trust and believe the Father would deliver him. You see David knew who his father was and he knew his father would take care of him. When you know who your father is, then you have confidence in knowing your Father will always supply your needs, and take care of you. You see people will fail us, things won't go our way, and we'll never have all the answers, but when you know who holds the key to your heart; you also know He holds the key to everything. When you know that He is a good Daddy and your confidence is in Him and in Him alone; you no longer have to worry. God has taken me on an adventure these past few years and with each new season and each new day I realize I don't have to be afraid; for my Father directs and leads my way. My job is to trust and commit my life solely to the Lord, and as I give Him all access to do what He needs to do in my life, then He will give me the desires of my heart.


Comments

Popular Posts