Almost Time to Leave

Almost Time to Leave:
KLF


Like it or not it's almost time for me to leave
I don't know where this road will take me, but I believe it is part of my destiny
Dreams will unravel and the plans will be complete
All I have to do is just trust and believe, to plant my feet upon your word and believe that you will do the many things I've heard.
I know that I can't see what lies before me, but I know that you will arise above me.
You've opened up the door and you've hand delivered my key.
I don't know what all you know, and I can't see all you can see
just know this is my heart and not just some fantasy.
Wherever you go I know you will take me
You'll take me to the city lights, the country sky, the rodeo sights, and the ocean skies.
Life is changing fast before my eyes, but the one thing I know is that you hear my cries.
You will draw nigh as you take me high
To say I won't go is foolish and shy, all because I'm trying to hide from this fear inside.
I don't have to worry for I know the plans you have for me will out stretch the sky.
You know my heart and as I seek you, you promise I will find

the absolute greatest love of all time. 

Comments

Popular Posts