One Dream with no meaning

All my life I've dreamed of one thing
and now that it's over I feel like I can't see
This very thing that I've always dreamed suddenly doesn't hold any meaning
This dream that I hold has never been the right key
So Papa take my hand, take my heart and take this very key and give me your eyes to see
To see your face, your dreams, and the mystery things

This has never been the answers that I need because they will only leave me holding on to
unrealistic expectations and dreams.
A piece a paper is all I see, but what if I gain the whole word and the education that everyone says I need, but I loose the ultimate intimacy with the one who holds the ultimate key
to my heart He will not play no tricks with me
Instead He is my ultimate key to my destiny He calls out my name
from the plans He has for me they all written the same
He holds my world because I hold His powerful anointed sword
and that can not compare to the worries and the dreams of this world, because
now I know the Intimacy with Jesus is the only intimacy that that I hold.

So My Father I ask you this now take all the things of this world
and give me your crown, your righteousness is what I bare to know your name is my only care

My heart screams desperately to know that you are there, in the midst of the un know I know you're here. Here holding me through it all knowing that there is nothing that can take your place, and there nothing that will ever compare you magnificent grace. So Father here I am, here I stand, and I am ready to take your hand. Lead me. Guide me and show me the way the way to where your presence will always and forever remain.

Comments

Popular Posts