Drivers Freedom

How many remember how it was when you first got behind the wheel? FREEDOM!! Well I have been on again off again without my car for a while and it's crazy! Today I got behind the wheel and while I was stopped at a red light just watching the semis pass. All I could think about was how it is so nice when you have a car, you  just jump in with out a care in the world and go wherever you want. Then it hit me isn't that what it's like when you're being led by the Holy Spirit? Yeah you might feel anxious, but there is this ultimate peace that surpasses all understanding (Philppians 4:7). In that peace you have nothing holding you down. You feel free. When you know that God is leading you and He's directing you, then you don't have a care in the world because that freedom you have and the adventure you share when you get a car is the same freedom and adventure the Holy Spirit wants to take you on.

Comments

Popular Posts