T-rex ride Lesson

My job is the T-rex ride. Pretty sweet I know! All day I've been picking kids up and helping them get on the ride. There is a big staircase they have to climb to get on, and a pretty big step between the dinosaur and the staircase. Later on as I saw this little girl go to step on to the ride, she got really scared and wanted help. There were others who cried and refused to go. I was right beside them guiding and even carry some, but they didn't trust that I would protect them. To a child this step is huge, but to an adult it is small. I felt God showing me 2 things. 1. When He calls us to take the step we have to realize He's there and He's not going to let us fall and get hurt. He is there to protect us because He loves us. 2. The size of our step looks huge to us because 1. we forget He's there and 2. we're viewing the step through eyes of fear instead of trust. He doesn't see the step as we do, to Him it's just a small skip and a hop. If we see with fear then we will miss the adventure He has for us, but if we jump on knowing He's there and trusting Him to not let us fall, then we'll experience the greatest ride Ever! Just like the lil man said to me today "that was the BEST ride Evverrr"! ‪#‎generationrevival‬‪#‎trexridelesson‬ 

Comments

Popular Posts