Anti Rejection

In a world where we are surrounded around rejection there is one thing that gives me peace. I can sit at my Papa ' s feet. I can embrace His presence. I can show Him my whole heart. I can unveil my beauty before him. I can unveil my ugliness. I can unveil my deepest desires. I can cry to Him, and not only will He wipe my tears, but He collects my tears in a bottle. And He will never reject me. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” He will never forsake you which means He will never depart from us, He'll never leave us behind, He'll never let us alone. He'll never abandon or neglect us. Instead He welcomes us in to His presence. Psalm 16:11 You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. He gives us a fullness of joy in His presence. I feel heavy on my heart that there's someone who's been worn out, broken, at their last rope, and they feel neglected, abandoned, and left on your own. My child, you may not know what to do, but you have a Father in heaven who knows exactly what to do, and He will never leave you or forsake you. He will lead you through it. He will wrap His arms around you and embrace you with His love. His hearts feels your brokenness. Oh you are worth so much more to Him. The compassion He has for you is stronger than a loved one who sits and cries for you. His heart dear one is for you. He loves you and wherever you are He is With you. He has your heart and He holds the only key to open your heart. Surrender that key and let your Heavenly Father come in and pursue you. Sit at His feet and bask in His presence. He won't hurt you!

‪#‎generationrevival‬

Comments

Popular Posts