Lifes Questions of Man's Imperfections

Don't look at me with all your questions
for my human flesh holds no answers
Day to day I call upon my master
He leads me
He never forsakes me
and no matter where I go in the this life
it is His word that forever is my light

shining bright down the road I must go
Leading to places and people I don't know
uncertainty is the blind leading the blind
But as I seek my Father's will I will come to find
My purpose
My Destination
A redefined and perfect story of God's restoration

This timing is not my own but I thank the God in Heaven
for her knows what I need
He is the one who took five loaves and two fish to feed
the hungry who called him by name are the same He would then lead

To perfection is who Jesus was
You see I am not perfect and complete in this life
my human soul can't even find the light
With the grace of God and the mercy of Jesus Christ
I can die to myself and shine bright
The questions you have no man can define
if you seek first the Kingdom of God
You will find
no man is perfect
No human soul is complete
Every man at some moment will compete
You see man was never called to be alone
Man was never created to know the pain of sin and call earth His home

The serpent deceived
Adam and Eve
Because lies from the enemy
revealed their need that prepared the way for Abraham's seed
A savior to come to Bethlehem
Born of a virgin
God in Man
Took the beating
left with nail scared hands

You see we don't hold the answers to every question man has
We are not perfect
As we seek daily we will find
He is the one who leads us
and we are no longer the Blind leading the blind
For our faith will guide us
and in Him we will find
Every answer to life's deepest questions
no man can deny

Comments

Popular Posts