One in Name

One In Name: March 5, 2018

In the depths of my uncertainties
I call you by name

Father
Master
Savior
Redeemer
I refuse to live ashamed
How can I live ashamed when I know my Saviors name

When all I see before me is a long dark narrow road
I look to you to be my light in the directions I don't know
My feet march forward as I face the waves ahead
Challenges come by night but I choose to rejoice instead

My hope in you is what gives me confidence to stand
I know all of my future rests in your hands
Lead me
Guide me
Direct me in your truth

Shelter me
protect me
This is all you always do

Hold me tight
Wipe the tears from my sorrow filled eyes
give me peace and hope to get through this fight
Love wrapped around me
Your presence surrounds me
Grace abound in me

I see the light of my savior coming to rescue
The peace I feel can only be found in you
Hallelujah The King has come
No more darkness to face for the battle is won

I don't see the plans laid out before me
Trust and believe as He calls me
Calls me by name
Into a season of redefining
My Master
author of this story
He's the one who will continue to get all the glory

Faith with grow as trials come
It's in you I live and breathe
and call my permanent home

Father can you hear my silent cry
Bring forth your mighty angels
for I refuse to die
March forth angels as you hearken to His name
I speak life in to these dry bones and love instead of shame

Healer
comforter
Today you are still the same
Master
Savior
Redeemer

You are one in all your names



Comments

Popular Posts