Undeniable

Undeniable:
March 6, 2018

When will I finally learn you have what's best for me
When will I learn to surrender the key and learn to believe

When will I look past my circumstance and stand on your truth
You saved me
You protect me
You healed me
and you correct me

My avenger goes before me in every situation
Levels down the mountains and remove complications
Stretches me when I'm prideful and heals me when I'm broken
At times your remain silent for me to trust whats already been spoken

Never have you left me
abandoned or forsaken
Accepted in my Beloved is exactly what you've given
Life when I was breathless
Hope when I was hopeless
Protection when I was homeless
and love when I broken

This journey is day by day
I have to trust you to make a way
uncertainties try to distract and bring confusion
your light always brings truth and heavenly provision

How can I think you won't provide
Through all these years you've never lied
Your word is truth and yet my flesh still questions at times
Oh God please tell me why

Why do I not trust you
Why must I think your word is not true
If I question any of your capabilities
I am questioning the very one who created me
Can I not have the faith like Paul
who saw the world and still trusted you even when he would fall

When will my faith be unshakable
My trust be unmovable and my obedience to be unstoppable
Make me the Child of God you intended
Leaving all this world and what remains in it
Give me new life and expectation
Give faith filled eyes and unlimited anticipation
Move Holy Spirit move
Shake the ground I walk in by the power of God I'm designed in


Do what you need to do
Say what you need to say
and at the end of the day help me to trust and consistently obey

Here by I declare
Repeat after me if you dare
My faith is unshakable
My trust is irremovable and
My obedience is unstoppable
For the one who's perfected every good work in me
is undeniable


Comments

Popular Posts