Children Call

One thing I believe the Lord has told me to do before I leave for Masters Commission is to type up the last journal that He spoke to me in. Already I am being blown away by what He was laying on my heart last April. This was a season of my life where I was asking Him to open doors that only he could close, and close all doors that no man can open. I had no idea what my dreams were. I was confused and just waiting. I go back almost 3 months later and it all explains so much. Confirmation on why I had the relationship with my teen campers that I did, and still do. Thank you Jesus!

CHILDREN: I've called you to children.
ALL ages will proclaim my name is Jesus. Stand and take the victory; for you've been redeemed, now teach my young ones to love me and not this world. Choose me and not their friends. Show them a hope they never knew and a love that renews. Love my children as though they were your own. Do not judge their ways, but show them; understanding is my way. Don't be afraid to discipline; for a firm stand is what they need. Not just children, but my youth too will see a love only you can show that they'll receive all in my name.

Comments

Popular Posts