Lamborghini

Last night I was getting so frustrated because my Wi-Fi would not work. As I sat there on the floor trying hard to recollect my emotions, I just started talking to God. I know this summer has taught me a lot, and I know I am about to learn so much more. Everything about how I wanted my kids to know they could trust and depend on me; that is the same way that God wants me to depend on him. There is nothing that I wouldn't do or give those kids, but I know it was a season and now it is time to release, let go, and move on. As all this was coming on to my heart there was yet another lesson to be heard. He wants me more than anything to know his love for me. He wants me to know that before anyone else I can depend fully on him. He wants me to know that He WANTS ME! I can trust that when he says something; he will do it. I may not have the fanciest of things and I may not have a lot, but I am grateful for what I do have. As I started to think about the next nine months and where the money is going to come from and what it is going to look like; he gently corrected my thinking. Here I am grateful for what I have and not really expecting anything more to get by. I said I don't need a fancy car. All I really need is a new car that runs, is safe, and reliable.
 
As I spoke this I heard in my spirit "But you could have a Lamborghini if you wanted." Now to be completely honest, I have no idea what a Lamborghini even looks like, but what I believe He was telling me is this. You have limited your thinking and what I can do. DO you not know that I am the owner of all car factories? I am in control of everything. Expand what you believe and more importantly expand how you receive. I only have good and perfect gifts just for you. This is your season to give in a new light. Receive all that I have for you. Receive every good and perfect gift that comes from me. Expand what you believe. I have paid it all. All is paid. (James 1:17)
 
What I took from this is that we can be humble and be grateful for what we do receive, but He the Father of all Fathers wants to give us more than we think or imagine. We have to expand our ability to receive that big. We think so little compared to what He is. I started this week with an Aspire One note book (small laptop) and ended it with being blessed to borrow a BRAND NEW windows 8 Dell laptop. Papa knew my computer was going to be broken and He was not about to send me to school with out one.  He wants us to see what He WILL and ALREADY has done! We don't have to worry about anything!

Comments

Popular Posts