Identity Miscalculation

Lately I have been working all early mornings and it has been so chaotic. Every one telling you what to do. People talking down at you as you're this little nothing. The negativity just down pours.

Many times I feel as though I don't know what my position is, or what to do. Let me reiterate why. During the morning you have to maintain a time on drive thru. At this time it's chaos! It's all about speed and every one freaks out.  People will push you out of the way, literally. Do I cashier, stay in drive thru, or make drinks?

I would be lying if I said I don't get frustrated. I would be lying if I say I don't  want to snap on someone when they treat me as though I don't know what I'm doing, or belittle me. This morning I literally had someone take the coffee pot out of my hands.

I was annoyed.  I was frustrated. I kept thinking I know how to do my job! Around here in the morning I feel as though I don't know my position, and it leads to confusion. Immediately as I said that I get this vision of me ministering to people. In that moment I was reminded this...

I may not know my position at work, but I do know my position in Christ. In those moments my position is to show grace. In those moments I am to reject rejection from man and continue my day walking in acceptance in Christ. I must choose to soar above the chaos and  remind myself my job is to bring peace.

In life we may not always know what to do. Confusion will come at us to get us off track. Frustration only causes distraction and distraction only results in miscalculation.

When you misjudge your position you forget the one who's positioned Himself inside of you and when you forget Him; you forfeit the ability to rise above the unrealistic expectations of man. You have to choose to stand! You have to know your position is in Christ and not in this world.

#generationrevival07 #sacredabandonment
#IAmsjourney

Comments

Popular Posts