Heavenly Rhyme

I want to seek your heavenly face all the days of my life. I long to run into the shelter and protection of your wide spread arms. I thrive to sit in your presence and hear your ever gentle and compassionate voice. I wait for the day that I can hear you sing over me. 

Oh Lord, your promises to me are the sweetest style and melody. I praise to know who you are. The very one who created the moon and named the stars. Your love is sacred and your heart is never far. You wrote my name in the Lamb's book of life. You covered me and healed all my devious scars.

You've trained me, equipped me, so that I will win this fight. I run after you continually to be in your marvelous light.
I press in to your presence not for the gift and promises you share, but to gaze upon your beauty; for there is not one to compare. You've changed me. Inspired me. You've challenged me to be all that I can be, so one day I can stand before my maker and hear you call me by name.

 You see my love for you is no earthly game for I know in this world there is no heavenly gain. I see the pain and heartache of others  by looking through your eyes those who one day I may hope will stop believing the enemies lies. It makes me cry to see the many tears left unshared, but I thank you Daddy you will always care.

 Oh your presence is so real and your love is so right and I thank God that I have won this fight. Thank you Jesus for giving your life so that I can stand before you as a pure spotless bride. You are the giver of all givers and lover of all loves. I just thank you Papa that in my heart you've placed this rhyme from above.


#IAmsjourney #sacredabandonment #generationrevival07

Comments

Popular Posts