Sacred Abandonment

Many times in life we miss out on opportunities because we get so distracted on the useless thoughts that fester in our minds.

I am a thinker. I have a very detailed thought process. Many times I let useless thoughts run rampant in my head. I analyze and over think the things most people wouldn't. I am a problem solver.

 I have learned the hard way how a strength can also become ones weakness. If I truly trust in God then I don't have to solve life's questions.  If I truly believe what God says, then my ability to release will be greater then my strength to hold on.

As I've gotten older I'm getting to the point of Sacred abandonment (literally I just stopped writing to look up the definitions)..lol.. SACRED: connected with God or dedicated to a religious purpose.
ABANDONMENT: abandon, to relinquish, renounce means to give up all concern in something.

I have been coming to the point where I just release and whatever God wants to do; He will do it. We have to be connected with the Father and abandoned to all our thoughts and concerns. When we relinquish our human minds,  we open our eyes to see through the spiritual eyes of God. In this process we become completely abandoned for the heart of God.

#generationrevival07

Comments

Popular Posts