Miry Clay

I am pieces of dust and dirt
particles added to water
beaten on the slab
kneaded to perfection
formed on the wheel
shaped and molded
the access clay is scraped from my final form of my identification

Ready to bake
and now added my final inscriptions

You see I am no different from miry clay
formed from the dirt
arisen from the ground
called forth to have breath
and live this life all around

Chosen by one
Hand carved
shaped and molded

my character
my integrity
the very attitude of the one who made me

anger
bitterness
selfishness
pride
envy
is all what will lead me to die
just as the clay is formed on the wheel
the potters hands are shaping me still

The stages of life are all specific to the call
that is promised to be forth new life to all
Every trip
Every nation
Every tongue will one profess
Jesus is Lord of them all


Comments

Popular Posts