Ultimate Sacrifice

Papa you see and know my heart
You inscribed the details from the very start
you called me by name
you shaped me in the midst of pain
In the darkness I tried to hide
but through it all you are always by my side

you saved me
you rearranged the way I think
You spoke to the deepest parts of my soul
you brought beauty from ashes and made me whole

the lies and the pain kept trying to distract
but through it all
every lie
accusation
every doubt and misery that came
It was you who came to say
You are my Beloved and in whom I am well pleased
I have not forgotten the warrior I made

My promises have not failed because my promises will remain
no matter the heartache and pain
My Child this season I will give you a new name

righteous
Pure
Holy before my sight
Joyful
self controlled
selfless
and bright shining light

No matter what lays ahead
No matter what you believed in your head
My promises are new
My promises are true
and Baby I still love you

I do not see you through doubt
I do not see you through pain
I do not see you through pride
Oh my Child I see you as mine!

Don't forget the dreams I have spoken
for my child your heart is wide open
Receive all I have for you
and Sweet child let me fully reside in and through you.

Forgive the past
let go of the future
trust and believe that I am your teacher
I will not lead you astray, but I promise to always guide your way.
Don't ever run away afraid because you believed what I say
you put me first each and every day
Continue my child to write what I say
Press in and hold tight and I promise you will rest peaceful tonight

You are my Beloved in whom I am well pleased
I have not taunted and left you to be teased
I have loved you the same
I have not  spoken to bring you heartache and pain
But Child I know you are obedient to my name
Continue to press in and rest unashamed
for My Beloved hear my call and answer for the sake of all
Your obedience is not for self, but sweet one it is for someone else.
Your obedience is to key to my master plan
Know precious and rest in my hands

I do not see what others see
I see you through my son
because My Child He is the one
He went before you and paid the ultimate price
He loves you enough to be the greatest sacrifice
My Child He is the ultimate prize!

Comments

Popular Posts