Chicago Missions Discipleship Education: Please Help


As many of you have kept up with this process here is what my waiting has been all about. I have currently committed to 9 months in the inner city of Chicago with Masters Commission: An Intense discipleship training program. This program is not just about schooling and education, but about meeting the needs of the young and old in the surrounding area, and teaching them the gospel of Jesus Christ. Through out this program I will also be working towards my degree in youth ministry. CMC is a program that has a very intense schedule. The intensity of the daily schedule requires each student to commit to not working an outside job. I have currently been working to save as much as I can, but I need some help with making this dream possible. I want to add that I am completely debt free, and this is one reason I am able to ask for help. All the funds will go to yearly tuition, and my daily needs. I am blessed for all your generosity, and I believe that whatever you give will be given back to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. I ask not only for financial support, but for your prayers through out this next year. I do not know what lays ahead of me, but I know God is faithful and He will continue to do great things with in the city limits of Chicago. This is just the beginning of reaching the Next generation for Christ! If this blog has blessed you in any way and  you feel led to help donate to my missions, then please follow the link below. I look forward to keeping all of you informed with the work God is doing down town and the many lessons He will continue to teach me.


http://www.gofundme.com/-Katerinaschicagomission

Comments

Popular Posts