What is your vision for me?

This was a journal entry I wrote in March 2014 asking the Holy spirit to reveal to my heart "what is my vision?" "What vision does he have for my eyes to see?" "What is the vision of my heart?" To be honest at the time I was very confused and I felt as though I had no idea what I was led to do. It's funny because I look back not July 2014 and everything I wrote down is exactly what he has been opening a door to. Whatever you are struggling with don't give up. Write down your visions. Write down your dreams. Even if you think "oh this is just what I'm putting because it's all I've ever put; write it down and watch what God does. He will reveal to you the desires of His heart. As you seek him your heart's desires become one with his. Keep trusting him. May the journey continue!

Comments

Popular Posts