A poem from the Lord 6/3/2014

I have removed you from devastation
I have taken you where you need to be
I will walk with you forever into eternity
I will lead you with no expiration
I will give you all clarity
I will show you the things of this world that you have never seen
I will bring light in to darkness
I will bring salt unto the world
there will be not one day you question where this turn goes
My clarity is clear, as clear as crystal
My journey is long, but full of excitement
My hope for you is great; greater plans than you've ever known
You know not what I have for you
But I bring victory
Everything that you're planning is not what I have for you
Every dream that I've planned is that and so much more
than anything you could ever imagine, or destroy
so take this key my Daughter and I will show you the land.
I will bring milk and honey where there has been  nothing but famine
You will not starve one more day
You will not hunger for one second
I bring forth my promises
I bring harvests to pass
I bring snow in the fall
I bring joy everlasting
 Hope and strength for you all
There is nothing that you lack
There is nothing that can destroy,
 everything great and marvelous to the one I have betrothed
so trust me my daughter
do not run in fright
But know that I bring great joy and gladness with the morning light
Don't hide with worry on your mind
But trust me My daughter with the unknown
Lift your head up high with great expectation
and know it is I who delivers the celebration.



Comments

Popular Posts