Wait for Me in the storm

This morning I believe the Lord has a word for his Daughters.
I believe he is saying that no matter what you face this day or tomorrow; his eyes are for ever set on you. Rest in him. Know that he is the only one that can carry you through this storm. Do not be so quick to escape the trials now, but stay and endure the race. Embrace the rain and learn from your last storm. Embrace his face in the storm. Keep your eyes on his eyes and nothing will cause you to drown. His heart is yours and he knows your greatest desires, he has not forgotten even the tiniest detail to your heart. He knows you inside out, and he is waiting to meet with you. This storm is not to break you, or make you loose hope. This storm is to strengthen you. To stretch you in a way that your faith has never been stretched. 
You are not alone My Daughter, for I Am with you always. I will bring greatness to you for there is nothing but greatness inside of you. You My Daughter, My Beloved, and My Bride; you were born for this. Such a time as this shall not pass with out you seeking my face, and I will always show you the way. Take rest in me and wait for me to move. Rest and sing my great and mighty praises for My Beloved; I am here for you. I have not gone far; I am here. Sing to me a new song. Keep singing with your heart set fully on me. My precious child, you never have to fear; I Am Love and I will let nothing bring you harm. Rest in my presence, stand on my word, and wait for me.

Your King Papa


Comments

Popular Posts