I didn't break your heart


I did not break your heart. I will never break your heart. My love for you is true and my daughter why do you push love away? You only let those who won't be here long in, but it's your family who loves you through it all. Baby open your heart to be a part of them, and show them all the love you try to hide from them. I know you want that Big happy family, but my daughter; families come in all shapes and sizes. You do not have to compare. You have forgotten that I have a portion set aside for you, and it's exactly what you need. I love you princess and I want you to see and show your family everything I see; love, joy, peace, strength, righteousness, power, might, Bravery, Grace, forgiveness, purity, honor, and Love. Let my light shine for your whole family to see.

Much later the holy spirit spoke this.
If your heart is whole and complete in him, then it can not be broken; wounded yes, but if it is He who makes you complete then nothing is more powerful than his love. His love heals all things! No wound, or scar is bigger then what he did on the cross....absolutely Nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts