The once impossible is possible:

For years my family has been divided and bitter towards one another. The Lord has been speaking to me for years about unity and reconciliation. This last week my family came together for my sister's college graduation. Where there was once walking on egg shells with every word spoke there was nothing but freedom to speak. God took a family that has been through the fire and torn apart so many times, and he brought them together under one roof to prove what he can do. My parents have been divorced for sixteen years, and the fruit of this past week you'd never know it. The efforts that were put forth from all parties blew me away. At many times I didn't know what to expect. I know that this is just the beginning of something beautiful.




You see it's all about forgiveness and Love.
No matter what someone does, or how long they choose to do it; none of it matters. The old is old. What's been done is done, but we have the choice to hold on, or let go. If we hold on it will only wear us down and destroy us. If we let go and choose to forgive then we will see the gate open for God to do something amazing with that situation. For weeks before my mom came I was interceding and believing God for his absolute best, and I got to see it. I also saw the enemy try to destroy it, but I praise God that no matter what comes at me has to flee from me in seven directions. There is nothing that can destroy what God wants to restore.


Whatever your situation is right now: God has a better view of all the details and he is working it all out for your good.


It is not easy to defeat the old mind set that you are so use to. Try looking at that situation as if it is already the way you wish it could be. Trust God to do exactly what he says he will do. He will always provide in ways that we can't see. We are not perfect. We are human flesh and we make mistakes, but God's plan and forgiveness towards you is so much bigger than anything you can do. So just like all the little kids walking around singing Let it GO: just Let it Go and watch God turn the impossible in to the possible!

Comments

Popular Posts