Prov 31 - What I see

And she laughs without fear of the future Proverbs 31:25


Do you not see what I see? You are a woman without fear in her dictionary. You jump into whatever I lead you to. Though you doubt yourself now in a year you will see it is not your strength that got you through; it was my word and my strength that pulls you through; it's all about me.
Together this journey is ours. Join me Baby girl for a ride you'll never forget. Trust me. Hold my hand and don't let go. When you look in the mirror why don't you see what I and everyone around you sees; a bold woman of faith who keeps going, and she continues to grow no matter the fire she walks through. She remains in me. All your friends see a woman who doesn't let anything hold her back. You are compassionate, full of my grace, and love like others have never seen. Trust me and see that you are my baby. I go before you and I go with you. Nothing can harm you, because I love you the same.







Comments

Popular Posts