Importance is right now:

Papa,
I feel as though many of us ask you the same question: what's the next step?
I am beginning to see that the importance doesn't lay in the next step, but the importance is in how we are obedient in the Now step. I have seen so many things that you want to use me for right now, but I get so caught up in where my life is going and what you're plan is, that I miss all you have for me in the right now. Yes, you have promises, dreams and plans for our futures, but before you can bless us with the Big things; we have to trust and be content in the small (right now). There is so much you want to teach us, to show us, and bless us with in our right now. If we learn to trust you and stay in rest with our creator, then our eyes will be able to see all that you need for us to see. I don't want to waste another day wondering when, how, or why something's going to happen. I want to be so lost in my right now and being obedient to you.


Papa, you are today and always my dream come true. The day that you saved me,the day you put me on someone's heart, and the day's that you've never given up on me; those are the days when my love came and won my heart. Papa, you are my forever love. May you continue to teach me obedience. May you forever continue to pursue my heart. Thank you that you are always pursuing the hearts of your children. Thank you that my spiritual eyes will always be open to see your lighted path. Thank you for only creating good and perfect things for your children. Papa continue to guide my path and make it straight according to your word. Open my heart to see more and more of You and much less of me. Continue to purge my life, and make me into the Daughter you created me to be.
 I am yours and you are mine!

Comments

Popular Posts