Ready to Listen? 01-05-14


I'm giving you so much more.



Are you ready to listen? Are you ready to breathe? You do not have to be this afraid. Fear does not come from me, let me comfort you. I will help you through all of this; my heart has not left you. My strength and my joy have not left you. If you ask me I will show you. As long as you pick up the pen, you will have power because you hear my voice. Hold tight to my promise to always speak and give you direction. I know your heart hurts, but Baby he is not the man I have for you. The man I have for you will be ready to take your hand, and He will not only treasure the jewel you are, but he will encourage you to move forward to much bigger dream. Hold out your hand to receive every dream I have for you, but stay plugged in to my word. I will always tell you the truth and it will be edifying and soothing to your soul. I love you Baby Girl, and I am so proud of you.

Comments

Popular Posts