A Dream:

We all have dreams that we long to see come to pass, but many of us aren't willing to even think about them because we doubt them. As I was reflecting on the dreams that I have hidden in my heart, this is what the Holy spirit brought upon my heart.

I have a dream for everyone of my children, and I have not forgotten Not one. I have plans and dreams for many that they themselves have yet to dream. If you believe in me and rest in my dream, then you will see the desires of your heart ignite in a way you know it's me. My promises and my gifts were never to bring confusion, or anxiety. Only to bring joy and complete rest in me. So baby Trust me with all My dreams, because I have a beautiful plan just for you.

Jeremiah 29:11-12  NLT
 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.

Comments

Popular Posts