My Groom

Ever since I was sixteen years old the Lord has given me a very direct vision of my future groom. I can see his character and great strength. I can see his boldness to minister the word of God to those that come across his path. I may have no idea as to who this man is, or what he even looks like. The thing I can say is I have such a deep love and compassion for this man, and I have no idea who he is. I am committed to treating every man in my life as if he is someone else's groom waiting to be revealed. I know his stand on purity is to treasure me, and treat me as he would want another man to treat his sister. I would do anything for him, and all I long to do is serve him as his bride the way God intended. I long for the day when I can serve along side him, minister together, and encourage his growth. I long to grow with him even further in our walks with the Lord. I can imagine walking down the aisle and singing to him on my wedding day. Worshiping side by side. For years I have had different men come into my life, and very quickly I know whether that man will stay or leave. I always pray "Father if this is not the man that you have for me, then take him away." I am not kidding when I say how quickly they leave my life, or meet their bride. Sometimes I think it would be easier if God had not given me such a direct vision. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just allow a man to pursue me, and it be a done deal. It's not! I meet someone and he starts to show true interest and the holy spirit whispers into my heart "I have so much more for you. Hold tight to my dream and all that I say and watch exactly what dreams I can make. The love story I have for you is far greater than anything you have ever seen. Trust me."

It's not easy to lay it down, but I do know who knows me better than I. He has my heart and he has shown me that there is only one key that fits every lock, and he has entrusted one man to hold that key. For me all I want is to serve my king, and frankly if I could do ministry full time for the rest of my life, then I could live a life of singleness. For I know in in Him I am complete. He provides all my needs. I want to live out my entire life for the sake of the call that He has placed there. I don't know what the future holds, but I know many things, and I know this, when I meet my Christ built warrior poet and his heart is revealed; in my heart I know that I will Know! No worry and absolutely No fear!

Comments

Popular Posts