Who's at my door: What it is really about!

A few weeks ago in the middle of a conversation I made the comment who's at my door. AT first I was encouraged that this is the name of my journals and writings that the Lord gives me, but then I've been thinking. My journals are not just about my desires to marry a godly man; while yes he does speak to me often about that man, but it is not about that kind of marriage. In 2007 the holy spirit gave me the title Generation Revival. That is the true name to the ministry God has placed on my heart. Who's at my door is based not on a human man standing outside my door, but Jesus standing at the door of our hearts as a gentleman waiting for an invitation to come in.

Revelations 3:20
 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

The minute you open your heart, you receive the most important dinner guest anyone could desire. He will come in to your heart, and he will take the seat at the head of the table. He will be the leader that leads you. He will be the protector that you need. Most importantly he will love you in every way you could ever need. He knows your deepest needs, and he will fulfill every one. The more time you spend getting to know this guest you will see a fire arise inside of you to share about such an intimate love. This fire to share will spread, and this is what I like to call Generation Revival. It is not a one time over energized movement, but it is a raw passion for Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior. Generation Revival is the fire of Jesus Christ spreading through the hearts of young people, and as the fire spreads we are going to see the true LOVE of God over take this next generation. I believe our young people are important, and I think they get pushed down the pole, but really they are the next preachers, teachers, parents, presidents, and the next adults to run our country, churches, and our homes.

This is what it is all about! Our dreams and desires are countless, but what it comes down to; all that really matters is having a relationship with the greatest man that ever walked this earth. When you fall in love with Jesus, and you allow him to over take your life then and only then will you be completely satisfied. As daughter's he will show you how to be the best woman he created. He will prepare you to be the best wife, and mother you will ever need to be. As son's he will show you how to lead, and he will show you how to respect and treasure the woman around you. He will train you to be the best husband and father your children will need. He will teach you how to pursue and guard a woman's heart as if she His. Daughter's he will show you what a pursuit really is, and he will show you how a man is to honor a woman as though she is his future bride. He will show you the greatest dreams you have never dreamed! So open the door, because he is standing there like a gentleman waiting to be invited in to dine with you, and only YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts