The Wait:

Sometimes there will come a man who you want to be the right one, but no matter how hard you try your heart knows. God has given me a dream and I can not lay that down for any short term emotional filler. There is something so much more that he has for his babies. He only intends for us His absolute best for our lives. Remember the promise. When you take the stand and lay down what's in front of you, then there is this freedom that one can not explain. He has a peace that you just rest in. Here is what he whispered to my soul...

"I have so much for you, you are My bride. My precious pearl. I love you, and I bring to you only my absolute best, and he will know how to fight to win your heart, and that way is seeking hard after me and all of my dreams that I have for him. It is on his knees that he will see you. His love for you is real and he won't wait long. The minute he knows; he's coming harder and harder after me. Rest! This man will not tempt you, and he will treat you like my precious Jewel that you are. He won't fight. He will receive."

His precious Daughters! You are his Jewel. His shiny pearl that he treasures. You are his Beloved and He loves you. Do not be fooled by man's words, but decide by your convictions and watch his fruit. The one who truly has your intentions protected will guard you like you are a fragile pearl that could break. You are a treasure! Do not settle for anything than your Daddy's best, because Baby girls that is all he ever intended for you to receive! Trust Him!

Comments

Popular Posts