The Begining of a Love story waiting to be unveiled

For years now I have taken a journal and pen with me wherever I go, and now it's time to share what I keep treasured in my heart, and on so many pages. Since 2007 God has really spoken to me about relationships and the kind of relationship that he has written. There are so many woman who are desperate to find the Right ONE, but the only  "ONE" that God wants you to be desperate for is himself. He wants and longs for us to desire so desperately for his love and affection. He is the only one that can truly teach us how to love. How to receive love, because if we don't know how to receive love then we will never be ready to give love. Today is valentines day, and while so many in this world are chasing after old flames and wondering why it didn't work out, or where is he. He is saying "Choose ME! Choose me my daughter. Let me be the one to win your heart. Let me be the one to romance you, and show you a love so much greater than this earth. My love for you surpasses the depths of the deepest ocean. It's Me! It's Me! I choose you. Do not be saddened because man is not here, but rejoice because for every man that is not at your door that is every wound that is not in your heart. Only in my great perfect timing will the one I have for you come and stand outside your door. He will not allow a door to be in the way; for he holds the very key that I have hand mastered for your heart. It is I who holds the keys, and until that man is ready, and until you have your full gaze upon me, that door will be shut. Open your heart completely on this day and Rejoice in my name, because I rejoice over you with love songs you've never heard. Go deep into me, and I will show you just all the dreams I have for you. My Beloved Bride; for this is your Beloved Groom."


Comments

Popular Posts