Christ built warrior poet songwriting holy spirit filled worship leading holy word preaching obedient man of God

I never know the why to what I share, so here it is!




Baby,
You are one of the biggest dreams I have, and it is not about finding the right one and getting married. God has given me such beautiful words of the power and unity we share, even now in the spirit. There is more then just saying I do. There is a call and a purpose that he has  for only us to do together. I have had such a vision of you for years, and for many of those years I have laid you down on the altar. I do not want my wants, but I  long for all the dreams and plans God has written. I met a man the other day who is everything the Lord has spoken to me about, and yet all I could think about was you. How God put this vision on my heart and time and time again I think it's just a crazy dream, but God went so far above and beyond to show me in human flesh the character you have, and that you are real. You see while I am sure you have great sense of humor, nice hair, and whatever you look like, but my love, that is not what makes me see you. I see you, because when I stare at you I see a stronger and bolder version of myself. When I hear you speak I hear stories that were once mine to. When you hug me I feel great strength and power in my spirit. It's who's you are that makes me love you. Your obedience to go and do whatever the holy spirit is leading you to; floors me! The way you are patient to quiet yourself before the Lord, so you can hear his voice and listen; leaves me speechless. Your words are rich, because you speak the words of heaven. Your discernment for the spiritual realm is powerful. I say all this not to puff you up, but because when I see you and the man you are becoming; I see Jesus. You know all He's called you to do, and your doing it. My spirit comes alive when I'm with you, and it challenges me like no other. God has such beautiful dreams for us and the one thing I have learned after this encounter is this. If you are God's dream for me then I will freely lay down everything to serve beside you and go where God calls you to go for the rest of our lives. No man from my past even comes to mind to compare. I say this because I know your heart to obey is stronger then any plans or dreams I could have. You trust Him with every step you take, and you stop when you feel the step was incomplete. God is such a mighty powerful God, and he is the best author of all the love stories in all the world. I am blessed that he has spoken to me the things that have yet to come, because I will just stand and believe in his great plan, and one day we'll meet.


You are my Christ built warrior poet, songwriting, holy spirit filled, worship leading, holy word preaching, obedient man of God!


And Babe! I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts