Papa

Papa,
There is so much I don't understand. The turns in my journey I just can't comprehend. I may lay in a season of uncertainty, but I know you have my destiny. The regrets I feel you can't even see. The loneliness I feel at times you always subside. You show me love when I feel it least. You give me favor when I deserve the consequence. You forgive me when I have no cause. You use me in my deepest wounds. You've healed me from all that could hold me back, and you restore me every time I fall and get a scrape.
You are my eyes when I can't see, and you are my voice when I can't speak. You are my protector from all harm. You're my provider every time. You are my dreams, and my greatest desires. Living an every day adventure with you by my side, tops the world's largest cake. You're the joy when I feel down. You are the beauty that shines on my face. You are the song I sing. You are the peace in my rest. You are the hope to my soul. You are the light that guides my path. You are my words of wisdom and encouragement. You are everything I am and so much more. You are my words on an empty page. You are the notes to my songs. You are the sparkle in my eyes. You are my greatest delight, and with out you I have no idea who I am.
You O Lord are my call, my cause waiting to come alive, and you are the author to my dreams. You are my everything, and I know you hold my life in your hands. I never have to be afraid, because Your great love is for me.
I love you Papa!
I trust that my every step is in your hands; you are the key to my heart <3.

Comments

Popular Posts