Reason to Celebrate

Ladies, if you get jealous and your first thought is "Why not me" every time someone gets engaged, then do you really think you're ready? Jealousy and bitterness kills.  I see so many woman get so jealous when friends meet someone and get engaged. Why? I will tell you why! It is because somewhere in their heart they don't believe that God has someone for them. They are not fully trusting God to be bring to pass the desires of their hearts. Last but not least they are hungry for a love that no man can fill. Being in a relationship is more then keeping up with the status quo, and being able to show off a diamond. You shouldn't care about all the details, because when the right man comes you won't care about any of it except enjoying each other. Relationships take work and what many single woman don't see is that there is so much more to a relationship than just getting the ring and fancy dress. Take away all the world shows you that you need, and you will eventually see that before you are ever ready to say I do, you need to let him come in and change you. Let Him be your all, because until you do, you're only going to be thinking about the wedding day instead of the days after the party. There is so much more than the party to me. I want the party to continue everyday forth from the day I say I do.  I want not only a husband, but I want a best friend in my husband. I want God to put me through his oven and bake me, so that when that time comes I am ready, made perfect just for his needs. I don't want an un-baked man, and I definitely don't want to offer an un-baked woman to that man. If you're so focused on what you don't have, then you're going to miss what you do. Instead of getting angry at God for the perfect one not putting a ring on your finger, celebrate with your beloved friends and the journey that God has chosen for them, and last but not least choose to believe that He has an even greater plan for you, and let him bake that plan in you!

Comments

Popular Posts