Song I wrote to my future groom


My Groom-

Katerina French

February 21, 2012

 

Standing at the altar, not the kind of altar you may think

waiting before the throne of His great majesty awaiting my groom to be seen

In this time and season I know the Lord will bring peace and healing to me


Chorus:

The cross stands before me the world behind, and I am waiting patiently to be your bride

Here in silence I hear His plea begging me to wait faithfully

with my hands lifted high all my dreams laid aside

I am waiting for you to find me


The nights are often lonely and sometimes I wish you were here

there's a voice alive inside me telling me not to be afraid

our time will come when the Lord's prepared our hearts to love him more than each other

More than each other x2


First we have to trust him

seek him honor, respect him

Believe he has a promise and he'll never let us down

Jesus, oh Jesus is faithful to his bride.


Comments

Popular Posts