My Sweet Heart

 I wrote this back in 2007 and today I feel led to share, I will explain further as God leads me until next time..Peace out!
March 14, 2007
Sweetheart,
The desire to meet you grows on me more and more daily. I dream of what life will be like together and how we will live for God. I have a desire to start a youth ministry that will impact youth from all over the world. I want to worship and lead youth of the next generation to Christ. My desire to work with youth grows more and more for I know that you might have a similar desire. Any time I have a guy start pursuing me, all I think about is you and how I don’t want to give my heart away to anyone because, I am saving the desire to be loved by a man for you and only you. I cherish the fact that God has given me such a strong desire to love and cherish you without even knowing your name. I pray for you everyday and I thank God that he has prepared you specifically just for me. I don’t know where or even who you are but, I do know that God is preparing your heart and mine as I write this. I am honestly thankful at this point that I have never really been in relationships with other guys. I have made mistakes and after God opened my eyes to the fact that you are out there praying and waiting for me, I made a commitment to God and to you that I would not date just to have someone to date, or just to have companionship. See to me that is why God is there, he is my companionship and he gives us singleness to devote ourselves to him and prepare us for a marriage relationship with each other. God started preparing us for one another way before he knit us in our mother’s womb. We have to have a faithful marriage with Christ before we can have one with another human being. I may never have had many guys that liked me but, you know what I am thankful for that, because I am saving my heart. I truly wish many times in my days that you would walk around the corner and be a part of my life. I miss you so much and some may say it is unreal to miss and love someone so much that I have never even met but, I honestly do.



I have to give my desire for you to God everyday because, it is so hard being alone in this world. I desire children of our own. Desire to be held and cherished. I dream of what it will be like to have someone to hold and someone to love unconditionally the way Christ loves us. I dream of what your voice will be like and the way you do your hair. I dream also the look in your eyes when you look at me and the kiss on our lips that will start a marriage that will be know as an amazing gift from God. I dream of us singing together, leading a youth ministry together and helping those teenagers that have no one. To wake up to you every morning and falling asleep in your arms every night. To say I love you even when we fight and still mean it in 40 years as we did the day we first said we loved each other. At night when I lie in bed thinking of you and wondering if your thinking about me, I ask God to show you that I am waiting and praying and dreaming about you. I then take my hand and gently close it as if I am holding your hand and I look down at my purity ring and I just pray that God prepares your heart for me and that he keeps you safe and sound, that he would help guide your mind and your heart. I dream so much of what it will be like and I just pray that God gives you the same desire.

Comments

Popular Posts