No more Load

Who hasn't made mistakes that they carry with them? It is like a suitcase on wheels that you drag around. Even after we ask forgiveness we still shove these little thoughts that come at us into our bags. We blow them off, or we shove them into our pockets. The problem is sooner or later that bag gets too heavy to carry, and that pocket explodes. We blame ourselves for whatever it is, and many times we allow ourselves to become the victim. For some it may set us off, and we may choose to go down that dark alley we have seen before. Either way we don't have to live life this way.Here is a short word I believe the Lord gave to me to encourage me.

You've got to stop blaming yourself, and start loving yourself. I know what you feel. I know the anger and pain you hide. I know because I felt it when I felt and carried them on the cross, But when I arose...All of the anger and pain was completely Gone! Destroyed and washed away! Everything you've done, and everything that has been done to you is washed away. No more do you have to carry this load. It is all Over!

Comments

Popular Posts