Learning to Trust

You believe every good gift I give is taken away, when my child, I do not take away I rebuild. I am the restorer of your heart, not the destroyer. I make all things new, and I turn them all around for my good. Do not harden your heart with pride, but let me break that pride and fear off you right now in Jesus name. I am the defender of your heart, and I am the author of all love stories, but my daughter you are blocking my blessings with fear. The guard you hide your heart behind? Let that wall crumble like the walls of Jericho, and be open to hear me speak.
 
After you face a situation so many times it is easy to self guard. I have many times slipped into the "well I got to take care of myself, because no one else is gonna do it." I put more reliance on my pride then on God. I never fully understood when I would get like this that I was also blocking God from doing whatever he needed to do in my life. How can I receive His blessings if I am too afraid to even listen, because I'm afraid it's not going to happen, or I'm going to get hurt. On the reverse side I have testimonies of how I have invited the holy spirit to move inside of me even amidst the fear. When we step out into fear all those walls come tumbling down. Pride has no place, and healing can begin. We start to see the restorer do what he does best; Restore the broken things. He turns them around for our good, and he gives us his perfect gifts for our lives. Open your heart and trust him with what he is telling you to believe for. He will honor your faith and your direct obedience. Trust Him!

Comments

Popular Posts