Designer Snowflake

As I sat in my car waiting to go in to work, I rolled the window down when a snowflake landed on my coat. I looked down and I examined all the specific character and unique design. The detail! Wow! As I continued to marvel at the beauty of this white flake this is what the holy spirit whispered to me.

That is Exactly how I look at you!
That's the detail I put into you. Every fine description is a description of how perfectly I knit you together in  your mother's womb; to be perfectly you. No one in this world can be better at being you, then you. No one but you can live out My cause for your life, but you. Rain or snow the sun will shine again, and my direction will be known. Just like the animals hibernate in the winter; hibernate in my word. You are going to need it where you're going. Hide in my arms Always.

Psalm 139:13,15 
For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb.
15. My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].

I can not fully describe the marvelous feelings I had as I took notice to such beauty, and then to hear when I feel it least that this is how my daddy looks at me. This is how my daddy specifically created me! God has created each and everyone of us to be greatness. Now when I say greatness I do not mean you have to become the worlds next big thing; all you have to do is be YOU! The best you that he created you to be, and you know there is no one else who can get the job done the best....just You! We need to let him continue to sculpt us and show us how to be, because He is the only one that knows what that YOU really means. Let him teach you all of those specific inward parts of you. Even when you're afraid of what he will reveal; let him reveal who you are, because you were intricately and curiously wrought in the secret place as a embryo, so now whatever your age; let him do it again!

Comments

Popular Posts