Stallion or Fox?

I know for many when they feel they have let down their guard it's easy to take the guilt on. For some it is much easier to get mad and down on yourself then it is to admit that you made a mistake. I don't know why but I am very notorious for taking it on. It has been days, and I could feel something in my spirit was not right. I wasn't craving the word, but I was craving the things of the world in which I thought could hide the pain I was feeling. Here is the thing no matter how many times we let our guards down and no matter why or how we let it down, we still don't need to take on the guilt or pressure. Often times when I meet someone who tears me down and treats me more like a piece of meat than I human; I get angry and fleshy. Old mind sets start to form with "I hate men." "I want to be single for the rest of my life." You name it; it comes out. Last night was it for me. The Holy spirit knew exactly what I needed and so he led me to Song of Solomon 2:15
- Catch the foxes for us, the little foxes that are ruining the vineyards, while our vineyards are in blossom.

I felt as though he was telling me this:
There are many foxes that dress to impress, but my stallion will stand out among the rest in complete Boldness, Confidence, and great strength. He will know you heart, because he knows mine. He has sought me to find you, and in great timing he will reveal the love he has for you. The love I gave him specifically for you.

Ladies, Our hearts our the vineyards blossoming with the love of Jesus, to be the woman of God that He created us for. We have a great purpose, and we are all called to His greatness, However there is an enemy that wants to kill and destroy. We live in a society where boys are not taught to be men. We live in a society where girls are taught it's okay to give up your body otherwise he may not stay. It's okay to be manipulated and torn to pieces, because that's better than being alone. This is wrong! You are worth something so much more, and there is no boy that could ever show you. Only through a relationship with Jesus (your true stallion) will you ever see your worth, because your worth is in HIM alone. He wants to use you!

I want to use you
Let me use you
You were created to be used, bring light to the darkness. Be my light, and trust me with your heart. Open your heart and let me fully in to clean house. You are so much more than those boy's with broken wings. The man I have for you will treasure, and guard you above all else. He will not use you, but he will love and cherish you because he see Me in you. Rest in my wings until he calls forth your name.

Calls forth your name just like Solomon called his fiancée out from the clefts of the rocks, from her secret place because he wanted to know her voice and see her form. He wanted to know everything about this woman. I believe this is what the Holy spirit is showing us is a pursuit. My sister's it is a lesson to learn, and for many woman it can be a very painful one, but know that HE has your best ALWAYS! Trust in the almighty to teach and lead you. He's the only one that can.

Comments

Popular Posts