His feet = Humility

All day long I have been picturing Mary sitting on the floor listening intensively while Jesus sat in a chair talking to her. I pictured a child sitting on the floor listening to their teacher who's reading a story. The other morning I was led to a dear friend who wasn't doing well. Here I kept asking God to use me and I expected him to use me. As I stood by her bedside and started to pray for her I kept feeling led to my knees. As soon as I said Amen I thought that was it. Here is a woman who can barely open her eyes, and she starts praying. Immediately I went to my knees, and I heard the Lord say "Listen to her every word and learn from her." I kept picturing Mary at Jesus's feet. This woman continued to minister straight to my heart in a way only Jesus can do. I was overflowing with tears of joy.
Today I kept picturing the same thing. A young woman sitting on the floor soaking up the wisdom. I was asking the Lord to reveal to me a word, and he had me wait, but several hours later this is what he revealed.
"Let my word over soak you."
 I had no clue what this meant, so I tucked it in my heart, then looked up the words.
Over: above, a top, covering, extending directly upward.
Soak: make or allow something to become thoroughly wet by immersing it.
Immerse: submerge, or dip
Submerge: cause to be under water

Meaning: We are to let the word submerge our hearts, and completely allow the word of God to take us to the depths we've never experience with Jesus.

In Luke10:38-42 Mary was seated at the Lord's feet listening to His word. All her attention was drawn to his every word without a care of anything else. She allowed her heart and mind to be completely submerged with His Word. I knew there was more to this and this is what he said to me.

Martha in her mind was serving trying to make everything perfect, but she never saw that if she would have rested at my feet; I would have made it perfect. You do not have to try so hard. Rest in my arms. Take a seat at my feet and listen to me speak. You do not have to search for my word if you rest at my feet; you will surely hear my every word. Rest in my company. rest in my peace. Do not worry about tomorrow for I have tomorrow already planned. Rest in me for I Am peace. I Am comfort, and I Am your greatest company. Rest in me and I will rest in you.

What's he trying to speak to you?

Comments

Popular Posts